The 4th Dubai International Conference in Higher Education, Educating for Tomorrow's World
Michigan State University in Dubai is pleased to announce the Call for Papers for: The 4th Dubai International Conference in Higher Education, Educating for Tomorrow's World.
The 4th Dubai International Conference in Higher Education is a conference where educators, academic managers, students and researchers from around the world come together to discuss the challenges facing education now and in the future.
Equipping successive generations for tomorrow's world has never been more challenging. Today's students are faced with tremendous challenges including the effects of climate change, the accelerating depletion of natural resources such as minerals and fossil fuels, the migration of peoples across continents, new patterns of disease, the uses and abuses of technology, and growing pressures on food resources. Societies are recognizing that it is not only the schools, colleges and universities who must take the lead in the education of tomorrow's citizens. Governments, industry, business and environmentalists also have an obligation to play their part.
This conference will bring together representatives of a wide range of higher education institutions and related organisations from around the world in a dynamic and interactive forum focused on four main themes:
- Feeding Tomorrow's World: Achieving sustainable agriculture
- Meeting Healthcare Challenges: Combating changing patterns of disease
- Creating a Smart World: Employing technology for societal advancement
- Meeting Tomorrow's Energy Needs: Addressing new supply and demand issues
All submissions will be peer reviewed and acceptance will be based on quality, relevance, and originality. Presenters will be given the opportunity to have their submissions included in the online conference proceedings. Early registration for this three-day event is advised.
Date: 25 January 2016
Venue: Dubai Knowledge Village Conference Centre, Block 1, Knowledge Village, Dubai, U.A.E.
Audience: Educators, students, academic managers, quality assurance and educational system leaders, and researchers
Registration is free. To register contact Gretchen Arco at email@example.com
Deadline for Submissions
- Abstract submission: 5th December, 2015
- Final paper / Workshop / Poster submissions: 10th January, 2016
- Notification of acceptance will normally be within two weeks from date of submission
- IMPORTANT: Required Author Registration:
For papers with multiple authors, please ensure that at least one author registers to attend the conference to avoid being withdrawn from the conference. All Presenters MUST register before January 15, 2016.
- Late requests to present should be addressed to the conference coordinator – Gretchen E. Arco at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Tessa Dunseath, Executive Director
Michigan State University | Dubai, UAE
Chair, Conference Advisory Committee
*Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to read PDF documents.